Wedding Magazine - Wedding Dresses & Wedding Flowers

All the inspiration you need for your wedding day including wedding cakes, competitions, wedding venues and honeymoon ideas for every budget.

Pages

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Sitemap
Home » Unlabelled » Minty Fresh

Minty Fresh

DECORATION Confetti System paper decoration US$27
DRESS Alannah Hill 'Makes me want to cry' dress $529
NECKLACE Mint tab strand US$28
CLUTCH Mimco 'Electro' envelope clutch $149
CUSHION Caitlin Wilson mint deco pillow from US$55
MAKEUP REMOVER Benefit remove it makeup remover $21
EARRINGS Mimco crystal dome studs $89.95
HEELS Betts 'Hysteria' heels $99.99

Title Post: Minty Fresh
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank you for visiting with your willingness to read this article..

Posted by Unknown
Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • Real Wedding: Ready for Takeoff
    It must be a single travelers dream to jump on a plane and discover the stranger next to them is what they have been searching for.  K and B...
  • Real Wedding: Key To My Heart
    Jenna and Graham's love story has a sweet melody unlike any other.  Music hits the core of their souls and is what keeps them going ever...
  • french general
    French General has great stuff for you (us) DIY types. I was thinking you might be able to write guests names on the mother-of-pearl charms...
  • sam and dave: the jewels
    Happy Hanukkah! AND... only one week until Christmas! Everyone has something to look forward to. I'm just loving this time of year. I fe...
  • Diamond Dash
    We are drooling over this engagement ring! Get into your running shoes and pull out your competitive spirits. Ben Bridge is throwing a Diamo...
  • Real Wedding: One Love
    Happy love day friends! We have a cheery heart filled wedding to share with you and the day could not make it more appropriate. We've be...
  • patterned paper lanterns
    For only 9 bucks each, these 14" patterned paper lanterns are such a steal! I might consider hanging 3 or 4 in my kitchen. But I'd...
  • Friday's Features
    Photo by Jill Thomas Photography We can not tell you how happy we are to say hello to the weekend. We are giving Christine and Bill's Dr...
  • gloves & bows
    perhaps this has nothing to do with weddings, but this image is stunning! pink gloves and the bow bag--gorgeous. i'm sorry for the lat...
  • Mini cozy mittens!
    Oooh! I think I just died and went to winter wonderland heaven! Love these little mittens from Something's Hiding in Here so much.... I...

My Blog List

  • amorology: first comes love
    We've Moved!
    12 years ago
  • Inn the loop
    The Year of Bright Colors, Bright Lights, and Wedding Makeovers
    12 years ago
  • Lovely Wedding Magazine blog
    Studio 46 Workshops
    13 years ago
  • the wedding institute
    looking back - The Wedding Institute - October 2012
    13 years ago
  • Weddings Fresh / Wedding Style Expert
    Weddings Fresh on Style Me Pretty!
    15 years ago
  • Glamour and Grace
    We've Moved!!
    15 years ago

Slider

Powered by Blogger.