Nothing is more memorable and exciting than a wedding with a twist of uniqueness. You can incorporate never before seen materials or add-ons at your reception venue that your guests can enjoy. Here are some ideas that can help you create a fun and exciting wedding.
1. Personalized Welcome Drink. With personalized and specifically designed drinks welcoming your guests, your wedding would be one of a kind and would be enjoyed by your guests even at the start of the celebration. You can also try putting a note like "James and Jenny's Mix of Love" to make it more creative.
|Candy Wedding Drinks by Swizzle Mobile Bar|
2. Photo Booths. Having one can help you better remember everyone who attended your wedding. It can also serve as a wedding souvenir to your guests with your names and wedding date in it.
|Wedding Photobooth by Pic Me Photobooth|
3. Heavy Pica Pica/ Antipasto Buffet. Having a pica pica or Antipasto Buffet can help you out with the obligation of serving a full five course meal. You will have more options like having a full cheese and salami platter on one end and laying out a Sushi and sashimi selection on the other.
|Antipasto Sampler by Don Pedro Catering Services|
4. Juice/Mobile Bars. Why not serve fruit juices or wines of different flavors instead of the typical soda and iced tea? It is a better way to refreshen your guests after a very long wedding ceremony.
|Mobile Cocktail Bar by Planet Shakers Mobile Cocktail Bar|
5. Cupcake Tower. Having a cupcake tower rather than a wedding cake is more trendy, fun, and handy. It can also help you save a lot of money since it can be given out as souvenirs at the end of the wedding.
|Wedding Cupcake Tower by Top Cakes|
6. Dessert Buffet. Everyone has a sweet tooth thus, everyone will love a dessert buffet at weddings. Give them a good selection of desserts on which your guests can select from.
|Dessert Buffet for Weddings at Paradiso Terrestre|
7. Wedding Games. There are fun alternatives to tossing the bouquet and garter. For example, you can untie your bouquet of roses and attach to each stem a note of "You will be next" and throw them to your guests. Whoever catches the rose with the note will be the lucky one.
|Wedding Bouquet by Villa Rosa Creations|
8. Bouquet Giving. You can take this chance to honor someone from your guests. Instead of throwing the bouquet, just hand it down to your mom or your new mother-in-law.
|Wedding Bouquet by Go For Flowers & Event Styling|
9. Edible Wedding Souvenirs. Edible souvenirs are not so new but still fun and enjoyable for your guests. This is best especially for a destination wedding wherein your guests won't have to worry on packing your wedding souvenir because they can just eat it (don't forget to put a Thank You note which they can keep as remembrance). Chocolates, cupcakes and other yummy goodies are examples.
|Wedding Cupcakes by Cherry Blossoms Cakes|
10. Donation Souvenirs. Including your favorite charity to your wedding certainly puts a deeper meaning to your special occasion. It is one good way of using your wedding for a good cause and allows your wedding guests to participate as well.
Recommended Wedding Reception Venues:
|The Enterprise Center|
|Golden Bay Restaurant|
|City Garden Hotel|
|Jardin De Miramar|
|Sweet Harmony Garden|